Presbyterian Church of Chatham Township
The Presbyterian Church of Chatham Township was founded in 1959 and originally met in the basement of Southern Boulevard Elementary School. That school is down the road from its current site, which was completed in 1971.
Church members volunteer both locally and abroad. The church has sent trips to Nairobi, Kenya, but members also spend time volunteering at New Jersey food banks.
The church offers fellowship opportunities for young children and high school students. It also has seven different age-determined music groups that allow all age groups—from kindergarteners to adults—to participate. It also administers kindergarten enrichment programs.
There are two Sunday worship services. Coffee and fellowship time follows the services.
The Rev. Dr. Edward M. Halldorson is the church's pastor.
- Fax: 973-635-2447
- Hours: Daily, 8:30am to 5pm. Sunday services, 9:15am, 11:00am
- Handicap Accessible: There is an elevator available.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Presbyterian
- Congregation size: 1,000
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs