The Ogden Memorial Presbyterian Church was formally incorporated in 1823 as the Village Church of Chatham. When its current building was completed in 1905, the church moved from the spot where Weichert Realtors stands today—64 Main St.—to its new home. A stone tower, which looms over the church's front, was completed in the 1930s.
The church uses an organ it originally utilized in the 1880s. It features stained glass windows inside its sanctuary that depict a variety of New Testament scenes.
It hosts a nursery school program called Mothers Morning Out, which is designed for two-year old children, and holds a variety of festivals and dinners throughout the year. Members also participate in several charitable missions.
Sunday services begin at 10am, and Sunday School begins at 10:15am. The Rev. Jean Holmes is the church's pastor.
- Fax: 973-635-7721
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Presbyterian
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Youth programs