Kings Super Market
Kings is stocked with produce and aisles of packaged food. All the store's sections are tittled in French (Le Jardin is the flower shop and La Boucherie is the meat department). The New Jersey-based market maintains a fresh seafood counter and a delicatessen that offers hot soups (with free crackers) and American coffee and donuts. The only thing this supermarket doesn't carry? Beer.
- Fax: 973-635-4742
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7:30am - 10pm; Sun, 7:30am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Groceries
- General services: Prepared foods
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Regional specialty: American, Asian, Indian, Italian, Mexican
- Grocery services: Butcher, Cheese shop, Coffee Shop, Florist
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: No