Hickory Tree has been owned and operated by the Crowley family for the past nine years.
The pizzeria is still decorated with enough Jets' football paraphernalia to hang on to its old nickname “Jets' Pizza.”
- Hours: Sunday-Monday, 10am - 9pm; Tuesday-Thursday, 10am - 10pm, Friday, 10am - 10:30pm; Saturday, 10am - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the ground.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: Lunch, Dinner, Pizza, Italian food.
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Pizza
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Pizza is the restaurant's main attraction, but chicken franchese and homemade lasagna are also signature dishes.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pizza
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 9
- Features: BYOB-only, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual