Dance Innovations offers over 100 classes for all ages, ranging from preschool through advanced. Classes offered include classical and contemporary ballet, point, lyrical, funk and Broadway jazz, tap, contemporary, modern, hip hop, yoga, musical theatre, Zumba and Irish step dancing. It also offers master classes, which are taught by area and New York professionals, and modern repertoire technique classes, which are taught by guest instructors. A boutique is located on-site as well.
- Fax: 973-635-6636
- Hours: Mon - Thurs, 9am - 9 pm; Fri-9:00-4:30 & Sat - 9:00-12:00 Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp up to the entrance.
- Contact email: Diinfo@danceinnovations.org
- Founding Date: 1986
- What makes this community special?: Numerous dance styles/techniques for Preschool-Beginner-Advanced. Performing Group opportunities benefit those less fortunate & our community. We mainstream students w/special needs into regular class curriculum where all students learn from one another.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Discounts: Group/family, Volume/season
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Class Schedule Link: www.danceinnovations.org/ourclasses.htm
- Number of classes/week: 100
- Average class size: 10
- Number of instructors: 25
- Dance styles: Ballet, Hip hop, Jazz, Modern, Tap
- One-on-one instruction: Yes
- What is the most popular style of dance with your students?: PRESCHOOL Combo classes:Ballet/Jazz/Tap/Hip Hop/Acro. BEGINNER-ADVANCED: Classical & Contemporary Ballet,Pointe,Funk, Lyrical & Broadway Jazz,Contemporary, Modern (numerous techniques), Tap,Hip Hop, Musical Theater(Vocal/Dance),Irish Step,Yoga & Zumba.