Chatham Borough Municipal Building
Borough Hall was originally built in 1903 as an elementary school in Chatham's public school system. It was eventually converted to the home of the borough's business operations.
Today, its three floors house the vast majority of the municipality's offices—the Department of Public Works is headquartered outside of the building.
Council meetings are held on the building's third floor in the chambers that formerly held the borough's municipal court.
- Hours: 8am - 4pm
- Parking: Free lot
- Wi-Fi: Free