If you're walking down Main Street, the smell of pizzas is likely to waft from the pretty brick building that houses Arminio's. Owned and operated by Tony Arminio since 1991, the family-run restaurant caters and delivers its famous pizzas, along with other Italian specialties.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrances and bathrooms are handicap accessible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Pizza
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Pasta (Monday night), Chicken (Tuesday night)
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: The people are neighborly and it is a small close-knit community that is great for small businesses.
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Chicken Arminios, Italian Corner Classic
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Linguini Romano
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: BYOB-only, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual