Most businesses will close Monday for Labor Day, including the .
Several stores, however, will remain open in case you run out of beverages, ice, snacks or food for your grill. We'll continue to update this list.
Here are their hours:
- never closes and can be contacted by phone or online.
- , 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- on Main Street in Chatham Borough, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- CVS Pharmacy in the Hickory Square Shopping Center in Chatham Township., 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- , 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- , 7 a.m. to 2. p.m.
Wondering what else to expect as you wake up Monday?
- will be closed.
- State and local government offices and courts will be closed, including the and the .
- Post offices will be closed; there will be no regular mail delivery.
- Banks have the option to close.
- Financial and stock markets will be closed Monday.
- NJ Transit trains will run on an major holiday/weekend schedule.
- Bus schedules will vary by route and some routes may be affected.
- PATH trains will operate on a Sunday schedule.
Chatham Patch wishes you a very happy Labor Day Weekend.