So, Thursday is Thanksgiving which, mostly, means pretty much everything is going to be closed.
- The Library of the Chathams will be closed Thursday and Friday. They will resume regular hours Saturday.
- State and local government offices and courts will be closed Thursday and Friday, including the Chatham Borough Municipal Building and the Chatham Township Municipal Building.
- Post offices will be closed Thursday; there will be no regular mail delivery.
- Banks will be closed.
- Financial and stock markets will be closed.
- NJ Transit trains will run on an major holiday/weekend schedule.
- Bus schedules will vary by route and some routes may be affected.
- PATH trains will operate on a Sunday schedule.
Several stores, however, will remain open in case you run out of that one spice you desperately need for your turkey, or just want to get out of the house for a bit.
Here are their hours:
- Avon never closes and can be contacted by phone or online.
- Bottle King will be open from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- CVS Pharmacy on Main Street in Chatham Borough, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- CVS Pharmacy in the Hickory Square Shopping Center in Chatham Township., 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Kings, 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.