Fishawack is getting closer, and Chatham Patch has a list of booths where you can get a bite to eat during the towns' biggest downtown festival. To find out more, check out the Five Things You Need to Know About Fishawack:
- You need to know about Arminio's: Tony Arminio's pizza business will sell pizza, meatballs, sausages, hot dogs and drinks behind the Library of the Chathams.
- You need to know about : Chatham's tapas restaurant will sell hot dogs and bratwurst at their booth at Fishawack.
- You need to know about bake sales: Ogden Memorial Church will sell fresh baed goods at the festival this year.
- You need to know where to get pulled pork: The Kiwanis Club will sell pulled pork sandwiches at their booth at Fishawack.
- You need to know where to get salads: Chatham business Pascarella Bros. Delicatessen will sell salads, sloppy Joes and sandwiches at Fishawack.
The Fishawack Run beginsa at 9 a.m. with the one-mile Fun Run, and the four-mile run begins at 9:30 a.m. Vendors open their booths at 10 a.m. The children's play area behind the Library of the Chathams opens at 11 a.m. and closes at 3 p.m.
For those looking for a cool place to escape from the heat and the crowds, the Library of the Chathams will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.