Most businesses will close Monday for the holiday, including the Library of the Chathams, government buildings, post offices and banks.
Several stores, however, will remain open in case you run out of beverages, ice, snacks or food for your grill.
Here are their hours:
- never closes and can be contacted by phone or online.
- , 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- , 5 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- , 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- r, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- , 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- on Main Street in Chatham Borough, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- CVS Pharmacy in the Hickory Square Shopping Center in Chatham Township., 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- in Madison, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- , 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- , 7 a.m. to 2. p.m.
- in Madison, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- in Madison, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.