We know it's a busy time of year. We know you tried to get your shopping done in advance, but now it's Christmas Even and you still have things left on your list.
Those December days just have a way of slipping by without giving you a chance to get one single thing done. Well, never fear. Several stores are open on Christmas Eve just for you!
- never closes! Contact by telephone or online. Avon offers beauty items, clothes, shoes, pocketbooks and other similar items.
- , open Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. As its name suggests, this shop sells everything you need for the cyclist in your life.
- , open Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. This boutique on South Passaic Avenue sells clothes, leggings, coats, scarves and jewelry for women.
- , open Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. This gift boutique offers gifts for infants from newborns to 24 months, and has one of the largest Vera Bradley collections around.
- , open Saturday from 10 a.m. to noon. This stationery shop offers a mixture of traditional and quirky greeting cards, notebooks, totes and gift items that you won't find at the mall.
- , open Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. The only cellular store in town services AT&T products, now offering iPhones and iPads.
- , open Saturday from 9 a.m. to around 2 p.m. Terry and Stephen McCabe run Chatham Sports Shop, an essential stop for the Cougars fan on your list.
- , open Saturday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- , open Saturday from 8 a.m. to noon. Dreyer's provides such services as glass cutting, sharpening, screen repair, deck design, kitchen design and propane refill.
- , open Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. This shop offers a variety of jewelry and other decorative gifts that are anything but ordinary.
- , open Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. When in doubt of what to give, get something framed.
- , open Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. This Main Street children's shoe store is a town staple.
- , open Saturday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tennis gear for players of all ages and skill levels.
- open Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Holiday cards, ornaments and trinkets to decorate your (or someone else's) home.
- , open Saturday from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Pick up something to feed the crowds in your home.
- , open Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. This may look like your average toy store for toddlers, but look a little closer and you'll find something for even the grown-up kids in your life.
- , open Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. flower arrangements, Christmas wreaths
- , open Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. An easy place to find something for the sports lover in your life.
- , open Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Located on North Passaic Avenue, this is the only music store in the area. Sheet music, instruments, lessons and more can all be purchased here. As for soundproofing your home, that's another store.
- , open Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Home decor, purses and laptop bags, candles and soaps, all in one handy location.
- , open Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Computers for businesses and for individuals.
- , open Saturday from 8 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. The paint shop is available for those who want to give their partners a subtle hint.
- , open Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Classes, materials and accessories for those who love to knit ... or just want to learn how.
- , open Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. A quick stop for those who never want to arrive at Christmas dinner empty-handed.
- , open Saturday from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. Stuffed animals, board games and other novelty toys. And they’re willing to stay open until keith fielding “we will be open until people stop coming in.”
- , open Saturday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. For anyone who idolizes Bob Vila, this Chatham landmark offers over 52,000 items.
- , open Saturday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Because what's Christmas dinner without dessert?
From all of us at Chatham Patch to all of you, we wish you a very merry Christmas and the happiest of holiday greetings.