Tickets are sold out for Friday's 13th annual Taste of Chatham at the Fairmount Country Club.
"Taste of Chatham is a longstanding tradition and is both a great
night out as well as a perfect opportunity to support our schools," said Samantha Ekert, a board member of the Chatham Education Foundation and the Taste of
Chatham chairwoman. "We’re thrilled to have this event
in a new location this year—in Chatham—at the Fairmount Country Club."
In a statement released Thursday, the Chatham Education Foundation thanked this year's Platinum (Investor's Bank, Macy's
and Pipe Works) and Gold (Triple Win Sales) event underwriters.
The Taste of Chatham will feature food, wine, beer and scotch from area vendors, including River Grille, Pascarella Brothers, Marie’s, Mangia Breads,
Fairmount Country Store and Main Street Wine Cellars, among others.
Silent auction items, tricky tray baskets highlighting the support of shops and services in the Chathams and surrounding communities, and new “Mystery Auction” items will also be featured.
Some of the silent auction items include:
- Giants tickets with sideline passes and parking
- Jets tickets in a catered suite, with VIP parking and an autographed Geno Smith jersey
- VIP Tour of the New York Stock Exchange, with breakfast and a historical tour
- Tickets to a live taping of Late Night with David Letterman
- 4 Park Hopper passes to Disney World
- A week in the Dominican Republic at a luxury beach home with staff and private pool
- Golf outings at Baltusrol, Fairmount Country Club and other area club