Invite a friend
Exclusive Event: Informational night about preparing for the SATs
Come meet the founders of TestRocker - a revolutionary online SAT preparation program. Ask any questions about the SAT process you may have, and see how TestRocker can help your son/daughter through this very stressful process!
No RSVP needed, just show up! See you there!
TestRocker allows students to:
- Prepare wherever and whenever they want
- Follow a customized study plan to save time
- Access 1000s of questions frequently seen on the SAT
- Practice essay writing with 2 hand-graded essays
- Access 32 timed practice quizes and a full-length test
How are we different?
TestRocker has been created by Suniti - who has spent over a decade tutoring students for the SAT. Her experience has given her a deep understanding of what works with students at all levels of proficiency. She has used her knowledge and teaching style to create a comprehensive online SAT program that delivers results.
- Suniti provides video explanations for ALL of our 1200+ questions
- We provide a customized study plan so that students can study smarter
- Our site is easy to navigate and designed to enhance student learning
- Our method teaches to the test and gives students the confidence to solve questions under a minute
What are students saying?
"TestRocker is great because it lends to my busy schedule and I can do it in my pockets on free time"
"When I get something wrong, the explanations are clear and I can always contact the tutor for further clarification"
What are parents saying?
"I wish I had know about TestRocker earlier! The website and content is very impressive, we signed up!"
"For me the key differentiator is that the program is created by Suniti who is an expert SAT tutor"
"TestRocker is without any doubt the best online tutorial to help teenagers to go to this difficult excercise with maximum effectiveness."
More About Chatham Middle School
Chatham Middle School is organized into what it calls a "house plan." Each grade level is divided into three groups of students and three teaching teams. The school does this, it says, in order to allow for interdisciplinary approaches, team teaching and common planning time.
The intention, in part, is to allow students to participate in lots of different academic activities so they have a better idea of their interests going forward into high school and beyond. The team teaching is also intended to create a small, intimate atmosphere within the classroom.
Other than that, the school offers lots of extracurricular activities and clubs for its students.
Its principal is Robert Accardi.