Heading Out For Christmas Eve?
Where to go in the Chathams when you really, really don't want to cook.
I like the idea of gathering with family for a big holiday meal, but there's nothing wrong with letting someone else do the work. Christmas Eve offers several options in the Chathams, but you might still have to do some cooking on Christmas Day. Maybe a family member can be convinced to host a fabulous dinner party.
- Charley's Aunt is open until 8 p.m. for drinks and food from its regular menu.
- D'Oro Ristorante will serve its fabulous Italian cuisine.
- You can get your Portuguese fix until 3 p.m. at Brasa Grille.
- Scalini Fedeli is serving its regular pre-fixed dinner until 10 p.m.
- Upscale restaurant Serenade is taking reservations for the evening and will be serving dinner from 5 to 9 p.m. It is a pre-fixed meal at $65 per person and $32 per child.
- Nine Thai seems to be an exception and is open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. It will serve specials as well as dishes from its regular menu.
- Tolima is open the day before Christmas and is serving its regular menu.
- Charlie Brown's is open until 9 p.m. You can enjoy its regular menu that evening as well.
- Good Taste Chinese will be doing take-out and serving until 10 p.m.
- Bean Curd will be serving scrumptious Chinese food until 10 p.m.
- For more variety of Asian food, you can enjoy A Taste of Asia. It plans on closing a little early that evening.
We at Chatham Patch wish all of you a fabulous holiday, whether it is in your home or at one of these restaurants.