Five Things You Can Buy at Fishawack
Fishawack is getting closer, and Chatham Patch has a list of several local business people who will be selling their wares at the towns' biggest downtown festival. To find out more, check out the Five Things You Need to Know About Fishawack:
- You need to know how to mangia: Chatham resident Dawn Paskalides will have a booth for her company, Mangia Feast, selling gourmet stuffed breads.
- You need to know how to express yourself: Or, at least your kids do. Charlie Keifrider will have a booth for Children's Crafts & Novelties at Fishawack. The booth will offer things like sand art and designing your own aquarium.
- You need to know how to dress your dolls: Jewel Barkley, who works as the school nurse at Milton Avenue School, will have a booth at Fishawack where she will sell doll clothing.
- You need to know about tupperware: Chatham resident Beth Salinardi will sell tupperware from her booth at Fishawack.
- You need to know about hair accessories: Chatham resident Meghan Manning will sell flower headbands at her booth at Fishawack.